As many may know people are not moving to Buffalo, but rather away. Buffalo is truly a wonderful place and many residents will agree. So why is Buffalo a wonderful place to buy a house?
- Houses are cheaper in Western New York
- Western New York Residents get to experience all the seasons:Yes we do get snow, but it is not as bad as people say
- Close to Canada: Buffalo is a two-hour drive from Toronto which is one of the largest cities in Canada
- Niagara Falls: Buffalo has Niagara Falls which is one of the greatest wonders of the world
- Transportation: Buffalo has an International Airport and very little traffic
- Food: Buffalo is known for having great food and a great variety
- Night Life: If you are looking for bars or Broadway productions, Buffalo has it
- People: The people of Buffalo are truly amazing because of their small town mentality
This is not directly about granite or marble. But, rather the great town we operate in. The Buffalo Community is truly the best and we are thrilled to be a part of it.
CaesarStone is an engineered stone that we have been selling. It has many of the same characteristics as granite. Such as the durability of the stone. You can place hot items directly on the counter top, it does not chip or crack easily, and it is easy to clean. However, one of the disadvantages of the stone is the lack of natural beauty. BUT, movement and lack of control is not for everyone. In the larger cities CaesarStone is dominating the markets due to its contemporary characteristics. CHECK IT OUT!
** This picture was taken from the CaesarStoneUS website.**
Now that the home show is over, it would be great to get an idea of what everyone thought. Roughly 30,000 people attended this years event, and I am assuming everyone has an opinion. Even if it is just the layout of the home show, favorite house, or the latest trends that can be seen throughout the event.
Many of the houses were patio homes, which is becoming very popular. If people are not aware there is a tax advantage of owning a patio, which is roughly a 40% tax break. So I am curious as to everyone opinion on the event.